Meeting of the Minds

Meeting of the Minds

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Itinerary for 2015

It's been almost three years of sparse blogging and I'm going to *try* to become more ambitious about it.  I have a large backlog of things to review and am trying to get better organized to do it.  It hasn't helped that I've moved twice in the past 18 months (and the last place lacked space to do adequate pics).

Although I named this place "Joe Intel Ops", most of the reviews have belonged to toys that would be considered competitors with Hasbro.  It turned out this way because there are a number of sites out there that have adequately covered GI Joe product but not a whole lot for Power Team Elite and I think the line has a lot of value, especially to us who are more into the military side of the GI Joe mythos.

Here is an unofficial list of things I want to cover in the coming months on this site:

GI Joe:
  1. Conquest X-30
  2. Eaglehawk
  3. Fang copter
  4. VAMP Mk II (in it's various iterations) 
  5. Hiss Tank (POC/30th Anniversary Style)
  6. Hiss Tank (25th)
Power Team Elite:
  1. Black Hawk
  2. Infantry Fighting vehicle
  3. Aerial Rocket Helicopter
  4. Main Battle Tank
  5. Battle Command Post - Posted February 19th 2015
  6. A-10 Thunderbolt
  7. Patrol Boat
  8. SU27 - Posted Dec 20, 2014
  9. J-10
  10. F/A-18 Hornet
  11. Lookout Tower
I may be forgetting a couple here.  This list is of things I actually have at least one of.  I just need to collect thoughts and take pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment