Meeting of the Minds

Meeting of the Minds

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday, March 26, 2012


What this is about: not just your ordinary GI Joe reviews.

This blog is inspired by a combination of two interests I have had since adolescence: G.I. Joe and real world military equipment.  I don't know that I'll be doing much in the way of actual toy reviews, rather, the plan is to examine weapons and vehicles of the Joe Universe to establish performance specifications, perform head-to-head comparisons, speculate on effectiveness, and also look at overall plausibility. For the record, I am not current or ex-military. Nor am I any sort of engineer or fancy myself a closet Tony Stark. I am some guy who flies a few flight simulators now and then and collects GI Joe. Is this presumptuous? Probably, but since I don't see to many other people doing it I thought I'd give it a shot and see how far I get. Worst case, when it comes right down to it, I'm just trying to formulate a 'joeverse' that possesses some basis in reality.

Please note that I welcome any reasoned and cordial feedback, particularily from people who actually know what they're talking about. Here goes:.......

No comments:

Post a Comment